With the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) stuff, and people changing up their privacy policies, guess it's time I do the same. Never had one, but here's a super simple one.
The requirements for GDPR require that I tell you what data I collect and what I do with said data. Well, here we go... the only data I collect is that which you provide in either the contact form, or the comments sections of blog posts. These are as follows:Email Form
- Name <- So I know your name when you contact me (Fake names are okay, and I call you as such)
- Email <- Gotta be able to get ahold of you when you contact me xD
- Comment <- The contents of the email you send me, so I know what you want from me
- Name <- So people know who you are (Fake names are okay)
- Email <- I use Gravatar for avatar images in comments. I get your image from this
- Comment <- The contents of the comment you submit. Let your voice be heard!
I do use AddThis' like buttons for blog posts and portfolio posts so you can like those pages. All data collected from them can be viewed by viewing their respective privacy policies. Same goes for the Google+ box on the side, you just know Google is collecting their precious data!
Well, that's it. That's all I have to say on the subject. Need more info, use my contact form to get ahold of me (or just use the email shown on the contact page if you can't stand forms. I won't make fun of you... too much)